We all need positive passionate role models in our life and we need to think about them often. They can be anyone….from a friend to someone you read about to a celebrity.
Over the next couple of months I am going to be listing the people who inspire me the most by their passion. This is not a static list. It changes and evolves as we all do.
My definition of inspiration is something or someone that touches your heart and soul and leaves a permanent imprint.
Spending your precious time thinking about someone who inspires you is fabulous for our energy and overall happiness.
Spending your precious time thinking about someone who annoys you or “makes you” angry is a waste of time and energy.
Thinking about my role models is such a fun and energizing exercise. I found myself really enjoying the process of thinking about them and writing them down.
Over the next several weeks, I will be sharing with you 12 Inspirational Lists….Naming 3 people who INSPIRE ME with their passion for……
1. Learning & generously sharing their knowledge with others
2. Environmental love & respect
3. Sharing amazing new ideas/concepts/discoveries
4. Support of people with cancer
5. Child welfare and protection
6. Encouraging a higher level of self awareness & consciousness in this world
7. Human rights and equality
8. Making the world a more hilarious place to be in
9. Helping Others
10 .Fitness and Health
11. Animal welfare and protection
12. Setting “humongous” goal(s) and achieving it
© 2019 dream2beats
website by stillmovingdesign